No Purchase Required. A Purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. To Enter: Follow the links and directions in the promotional email, on the sportsmandeals.com website, or on the SportsmanDeals Facebook page to provide your email address and sign up for sportsmandeals.com, anytime between May 15, 2012 and 11:59 PM ET June 15, 2012 (“promotion period”). Alternatively, you may earn an entry by creating an account or purchasing any of the deals offered on sportsmandeals.com during the promotion period. Entries are limited to one (1) per person, per email address. Entering an invalid personal or invalid email address will result in sweepstakes disqualification. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET June 15, 2012. Entrants are responsible for determining the corresponding time zone in their respective location, for online entry deadline. For the purposes of sweepstakes deadline, the sole determinant of the current time will be the clock on the promotion Web server, regardless of what any other timekeeping device might indicate. By entering, you agree to receive future information and offers from SportsmanDeals.com and InterMedia Outdoors or any one of its magazines and/or media properties, and you will have the opportunity to opt-out in each communication.
2. Drawing: Grand Prize Winner will be selected via random drawing, on or about June 20, 2012, from among all eligible entries received during the promotion period. Drawing will be conducted by PROMOSIS, INC., an independent judging organization whose decisions in all matters relating to this sweepstakes are final. Potential Grand winner will be contacted by Promosis via email, with follow-up notification sent via US mail, and will be required to complete and have notarized an Affidavit of Eligibility and liability/publicity release that must be returned and received within 14 days of the date mailed to potential winner, or prize will be forfeited. If a potential winner is a resident of Canada, he or she will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question to be eligible for prize award, in accordance with Canadian law.
3. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: A $1,000 Cabela’s Gift Card. Retail value of Grand Prize = $1,000. No substitution, cash redemption, cash alternative, or assignment or transfer of prize permitted, in whole or in part. If Grand Prize winner declines the prize or fails to claim the prize, an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, or local taxes on the value of the prize, and will be issued an IRS 1099-MISC tax form for the retail value of prize won. If the potential winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residency between 18 and 21 years of age, the prize will be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent/legal guardian, pending timely completion and return of Affidavit and release document by parent/legal guardian, as stated herein. Winner is responsible for all costs or expenses related to the acceptance or use of a prize not specifically exempted herein. In no event will more than stated number of prizes be awarded. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to the release of his or her name and/or likeness for potential publicity purposes, where permitted by law. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor and its promotion partners are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any sweepstakes-related materials; or for any individual’s inability to enter the sweepstakes, including but not limited to unavailable network, server, or other connections; failed software or hardware transmissions; other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic; or for any damage to any computer related to or resulting from participation. Multiple entries and those that are generated by script, macro, or other automated entry devices are not valid, and will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion should any of the foregoing occurrences corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the promotion is cancelled for any reason, including but not limited to those listed above, winner will be determined via random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the time of promotion cancellation. Entrants agree that the Sponsor, its promotion partners, related companies, and agencies, and their respective employees or officers shall not be liable for injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion or acceptance of or use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof. Facebook is not a sponsor or administrator of this promotion, nor are they affiliated or associated with the promotion or responsible for fulfillment of prizes. Facebook does not endorse this promotion in any way. Entry registration information is provided by participants to the Sponsor, and not to Facebook. All federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply.
6. Dispute Resolution: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
7. Winners List: For the name of the prize winner, available until September 15, 2012, send a standard-size postcard, only, with your return address to: SportsmanDeals.com Launch Sweepstakes Winners List, PO Box 38, Marblehead, MA 01945. Do not send entries or any other correspondence to this address. After eligibility verification by Promosis, the winner’s name may also be posted on the Sponsor’s social media sites and/or announced in Sponsor emails.
8. Administrator: Promosis, Inc., 18 Prospect Street, Marblehead, MA 01945.
9. Sponsor: InterMedia Outdoors Group, 512 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10018.
2012 Promosis, Inc.