The Honda Pioneer 1000
“Your Epic Moments” Sweepstakes
No Purchase Required. A Purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
- To Enter: Visit www.gameandfishmag.com/epic-moments and follow the directions to complete and submit the online registration, anytime between 12:01 AM ET October 1, 2015 and 11:59 PM ET December 31, 2015. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET December 31, 2015. Entrants are responsible for determining the corresponding time zone in their respective location for online entry deadline. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of any online entrant, the entry will be deemed made by the person identified as the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of online entry (i.e., the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address). By entering, participant agrees to receive future information and offers from Outdoor Sportsman Group (“Sponsor”) or any one of its magazines and/or media properties; you will have the opportunity to opt-out in each communication.
- Drawing: Winner will be selected via random drawing from among all entries received by the deadline. Drawing will be conducted on or about January 5, 2016 by PROMOSIS, INC. (“Administrator”), an independent judging organization whose decisions in all matters relating to this promotion are final. Potential winner will be contacted by Promosis via email, and/or express courier, and will be required to complete a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility and liability/publicity release form that must be returned and received within ten (10) days of the date sent to potential winner, or prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner randomly drawn from the entries received for the original drawing.
- Prize: One (1) Grand Prize: A trip to a Major League Fishing Bass Pro Summit Select event that includes fishing with and entertainment by a Professional fishing contestant for two (2) nights and one (1) day as guests of the World Fishing Network, including round trip Coach class airfare for one (1) from the major US gateway airport nearest the winner’s home, two (2) nights lodging (double occupancy), airport transfers, meals, one (1) day of fishing, gratuities, use of gear, and any required licenses or permits. Approximate retail value of Grand Prize = $5,000. Actual value of Grand Prize may vary, based on timing of trip, location of departure city, and assessment of prize elements publicly available. Difference between actual value and stated value, if any, will not be awarded in cash or other consideration. Prize trip must be scheduled for summer of 2016 (actual date to be determined). If potential winner declines the prize, fails to claim the prize, or is unable to travel during the scheduled time, an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries; the initially-selected potential winner will have no claim to any value from being selected. Winner is responsible for all costs or expenses related to the acceptance or use of the prize not specifically exempted herein, including but not limited to ground transportation in departure city, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, or other expenses. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, or local taxes on the value of the prize elements, and will be issued an IRS 1099-MISC tax form for the retail value of the prize. Grand Prize winner must be available to travel during the times scheduled by Sponsor. Travel guest of the winner will be required to complete a liability/publicity release before trip is booked. If the winner’s travel companion is a minor, the liability/publicity release for the travel guest must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian, and winner’s travel companion must be accompanied by the parent or legal guardian at his/her own expense, if the parent/guardian is not the winner. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining any and all required travel documentation. Prize trip elements, including but not limited to air travel provider and lodging, will be chosen by Sponsor. Prize trip and its components, including availability of fishing and other activities, are subject to scheduling availability and certain other restrictions. Sponsor, Administrator, American Honda Motor Co., Inc., and World Fishing Network LLC are not be responsible for replacement of any lost or stolen tickets or travel vouchers once they are the possession of winner or winner’s trip guest. Sponsor, Administrator, American Honda Motor Co., Inc., and World Fishing Network LLC are not responsible for any postponement, delays, or cancellation of air travel in connection with prize trip. No substitution, cash redemption, cash alternative, or assignment or transfer of prize permitted, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor as may be due to unavailability. If originally-offered prize or any prize element is unavailable at the time of prize award, Sponsor, Administrator, American Honda Motor Co., Inc., and World Fishing Network LLC may substitute an item of comparable or additional value. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. Participants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Administrator, American Honda Motor Co., Inc., and World Fishing Network LLC; their subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion partners, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion or the acceptance or use of any prize won. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to the release of his or her name and/or likeness for potential publicity purposes, where permitted by law. Potential prize winner may be posted on any of the Outdoor Sportsman Group websites immediately after selection, pending eligibility verification. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor and its promotion partners are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any promotion-related materials; or for any individual’s inability to enter the promotion, including but not limited to unavailable network, server, or other connections; failed software or hardware transmissions; other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic; or for any damage to any computer related to or resulting from participation. Multiple entries beyond what’s specified above in section 1. and those that are generated by script, macro, or other automated entry devices are not valid, and will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion should any of the foregoing occurrences corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the promotion is canceled for any reason, including but not limited to those listed above, winner will be determined via random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of promotion cancellation. Entrants agree that the Sponsor, its promotion partners, related companies, agencies, and their respective employees or officers shall not be liable for injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion or acceptance of or use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof.
- Dispute Resolution: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, available until March 31, 2016, send a standard-size postcard, only, with your return address to: Honda Pioneer 100 Sweepstakes Winners List, PO Box 38, Marblehead, MA 01945. Do not send entries or any other correspondence to this address.
- Administrator: Promosis, Inc., 18 Prospect Street, Marblehead, MA 01945.
- Sponsor: Outdoor Sportsman Group, 1040 6th Avenue, Floor 12, New York, NY 10018.
© 2015 Promosis, Inc.