No Purchase Required. A Purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
2. Drawing: Grand Prize Winners will be selected via five (5) separate random drawings from among all eligible cumulative entries received by the entry deadline for each. Entry deadlines are 11:59 PM on September 27, 2011, October 11, 2011, October 25, 2011, November 15, 2011, and November 30, 2011. Drawings will be conducted the following day after each entry deadline by PROMOSIS, INC., an independent judging organization whose decisions in all matters relating to this promotion are final. Potential Grand Prize winners will be contacted by Promosis via email and/or US mail or express courier, and will be required to complete a Winner Verification and liability/publicity release form that must be returned and received within 14 days of the date mailed to potential winner, or prize will be forfeited.
3. Prizes: Five (5) Grand Prizes: A $500 Cabela’s Gift Card. Retail value of Grand Prize = $500. No substitution, cash redemption, cash alternative, or assignment or transfer of prizes permitted, in whole or in part. If a Grand Prize winner declines the prize or fails to claim the prize, an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, or local taxes on the value of their prizes. Winners are responsible for all costs or expenses related to the acceptance or use of a prize not specifically exempted herein. In no event will more than stated number of prizes be awarded. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to the release the content of his or her entry, as well as his or her name and/or likeness for potential publicity purposes, where permitted by law. Potential prize winners and their entries may be posted on any of the InterMedia Outdoors websites immediately after selection, pending eligibility verification. Odds of winning a Grand Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received by the deadline for each drawing.
5. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor and its promotion partners are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any sweepstakes-related materials; or for any individual’s inability to enter the sweepstakes, including but not limited to unavailable network, server, or other connections; failed software or hardware transmissions; other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic; or for any damage to any computer related to or resulting from participation. Multiple entries and those that are generated by script, macro, or other automated entry devices are not valid, and will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion should any of the foregoing occurrences corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the promotion is cancelled for any reason, including but not limited to those listed above, winners will be determined via random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the time of promotion cancellation. Entrants agree that the Sponsor, its promotion partners, related companies, and agencies, and their respective employees or officers shall not be liable for injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this promotion or acceptance of or use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof.
6. Dispute Resolution: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
7. Winners List: For the names of the prize winners, available until February 29, 2012, send a standard-size postcard, only, with your return address to: “What’s in YOUR Big Game Pack?” Sweepstakes Winners List, PO Box 38, Marblehead, MA 01945. Do not send entries or any other correspondence to this address.
8. Administrator: Promosis, Inc., 18 Prospect Street, Marblehead, MA 01945.
9. Sponsor: InterMedia Outdoors Group, 512 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10018.
2011 Promosis, Inc.